Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Morning Ponderings

    
“If you put two Democrats in a locked room, they would argue over who put them there.  If you put two Republicans in that same room, they would immediately start looking for the safe.”

“The American people think that electing ‘the right people’ will get the job done.  I would think it comes down to electing people to get the job done right.”

“I got an email the other day warning me that the Democrats are coming after my guns.  Frankly, I’m more worried about the Republicans coming after my wallet.”

“Our politicians assure us they are working to preserve ‘The American Dream’ – if that’s the case why are a lot of us waking up in a cold sweat?”

“Congress continually worries over cutting the budget – I worry about the Congress cutting our throats.”

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment